My lovely followers

Saturday 29 July 2023

Christmas Tree

  I have put a couple of quickie Christmas cards using Lavinia products. 

 For this one I used Fir tree 1

Elements Violet chalk  for the blending

Versafine clair Monarch

Sentiment stickers 2

Stickles

Matching envelope

Thank you for coming over to my blog

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Creative knockouts 499 Christmas in July 01/08


Get Creative Challenges Christmas in July 2/3 - 01/08

 DL.Art July anything goes 01/08 1 entry per day  







5 comments:

  1. Elaine: I love the unexpected purple being used on your Christmas card! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at THAICC blog! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular card! I’m not a purple fan but this is WOW! I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of a nontraditional color for your scene. It's so very tranquil. Love the envie too. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card! I'm in love with the purple monochrome color and those amazing trees! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shapoorji Pallonji Vanaha modern fitness centers, peaceful meditation areas, and beautifully designed gardens are just a few of the thoughtfully chosen features best homes in Pune that meet the varied needs and goals of the area's well-educated people while also promoting a feeling of community and well-being.
    https://www.shapoorjipallonji.ind.in/shapoorji-pallonji-vanaha/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...