My lovely followers

Monday 10 July 2023

Oh deer in the red!

 Hello everyone hope you are all good

So this one was half finished from a few weeks ago and did not like it so was shoved in the drawer next to the bin. Just been going through the drawer and tried to make myself like it by adding stuff lol. I am calling it - Oh deer in the red!

I used lots of red and black ink - was really messy
Card-io stamp sets waters edge, Dear Deer and pine forest
Bauble stencil
Holographic glitter
White and black pastel pencils
White and gold gel pen
White posca pen
Stickles and lots of mess patience and lots of soap and scrubbing under the nails as that is how I achieved the strike outs in red and black lol


Thank you for popping on over here.

Hugz Elaine xxx

This has been entered into the following challenges

11 comments:

  1. WOW! That is some card with enormous impact Elaine, just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Elaine! what wonderful depth you achieved with your inking on this beautiful red/black ornament design! thanks for sharing with Inkspirational: Christmas in July! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is stunning-great design and love the dramatic red and black
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I've never seen this type of technique before! It turned out really neat. Thank you for sharing your Christmas in July card with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART July 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE.
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and unique, Elaine! This is a very striking design and I am astonished that you used pastels. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #142. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a lot of fun techniques... aren't you glad you went back to finish something you were not pleased with and then to come out with something this gorgeous. WOW again. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine, your car is so "artsy"! I just made a card this week with red ink that required I scrub my hands with Comet! Thank you for sharing your card and Odyssey with us at Double Trouble for our "Christmas in July" challenge!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your red-and-black deer themed card is artsy awesome; dramatic, bold and striking! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this Article & i really like it . I'm so grateful to this book writers for introducing me to new perspectives and expanding my horizons through their thought-provoking stories. They have a gift for shedding light on important topics and making readers think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...