My lovely followers

Sunday 5 May 2024

Green Man 6

Hi everyone it is that time again where there is a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create where it is always anything goes with optional theme and for this month the option is KIDS.  I am on the Anything goes team.  For this month I wanted to test run my new Lavinia Stamp - The Large Green Man

Anyhow here are the ingredients used for this project which will end up in a box frame for my friends birthday

8.5x8.5 inch card base

mat with dark brown and kraft card

Lavinia Stamps - Large Green Man, Tree den, Forest hares, Tree stem, mini slender mushrooms, Faity Buttercups, Spanish moss and Willow

Elements inks Truffle and Henna

Versafine Clair Pinecone, Acorn and Nocturne

Glitter Gel pens - Brown, gold and and bronze

Black and white pastel pencils 

Koh-I-Noor watercolour pencils browns/neutral colours no's 29, 30, 31,32 and 33

Black fineliner

Thankyou for visiting me and would love for you to pop on over to 613 and join in with this fun challenge

Elaine DT xx

This has been entered into the following challenges


Ellibelles April challenge-ATG 01/06 unlimited


Krafty Chicks 714 Stamps 12/05 unlimited


Crafty Catz - 670 Anything Goes 2/5 entries


CreataliciousChallenges - 276 Anything Goes 01/06 2/3 entries


Creative Fingers - 276 Anything Goes 01/06 2/3 entries



5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card,fabulous image and stamped scene.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your green man in the forest, lovely colouring, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool card and image. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fantastic card Elaine. The large green man image is a little intimidating and I hope the cute bunnies are not too scared lol! I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks again for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...