My lovely followers

Friday 3 May 2024

Poppy garden 6

 Hi everyone

It is time for a new challenge over at Simply Clean and Simple and the optional theme is Flowers.

For mine I used the following ingredients

White DL card

Lavinia Stamps - Moments like this, Group Poppies and Fairy Happy Birthday

Versafine Nocturne

Elements ink Olive

Red and orange Koh-I-Noor watercolour pencils for the wings 

 Autumn spice and Holgraphic glitter over the top of wings

gelly Roll Stardust clear pen

Red, black and silver glitter gel pens

White pastel pencil 

Thank you visiting me and we would love for you to hop on over to Simply Clean and Simple for this month's challenge. We look forward to seeing your creations

Elaine DT xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Ellibelles April challenge-ATG 01/06 unlimited

incywincy- Spring 25/05 1/3 entries

polkadoodles 17 anything goes 01/05 1/3 entries

Sheepski 86  ag's 01/05 1/3 entries


Morgan's Artworld 76 AG's 01/06 1/3 entries


 

4 comments:

  1. OMG how adorable!! Beautiful inspiration my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scene, I envy your fairy as how I would love to just sit and smell the flowers, such a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card and stamps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...