My lovely followers

Monday 20 February 2012

Hatched, Matched & Dispatched - Gayle Cook,Teddy Bo & Co

Hi everyone

I have been home from work today not feeling too good and to keep myself occupied between sleeps I have chosen to make another simple card.  Good way to pass time and not too taxing for the brain.  LOL..

I have had this cute image for quite a while and to be honest had forgotten all about it.  I regained contact with it when browsing through my project book and felt the urge to print it there and then.  I used the title of the image as the cards' sentiment as I thought it quite catchy and amusing!

Ingredients
Image - Teddy Bo & Co (used prismacolor pencils)
Papers - Raspberry Road
Pearl gems, ribbon and lace - my stash





The inside compliments the front as per usual....

This has been entered into the following challenges

Pennys Paper Craft - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by and please call again ....

Hugz Elaine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...