My lovely followers

Sunday 26 February 2012

Hayley and Harley - Krista Smith

Good morning.. I didn't realise it was so late LOL....

Tonight I have been concentrating on a commission, a birthday card for a special little girl.  I just love this image and I know she will too. I have spent most of the day up the hospital with my mum again so took on this project to take my mind of it all.. I struggled but I think it was worthwhile the effort.  I only have another 3 cards to work on but they are not needed for a couple of weeks so I can rest on my laurels and create when I feel like it LOL.

Here is all the gumphhhhhhh......

Ingredients
Image - Saturated Canary
Backing papers - Nitwits
Pearls, ribbon, glitter, gems - my stash
Flower - Sizzix
Spellbinders circles for the basic shapes including the letters inside
Sentiment and letters created on Word
The inside compliments the front 

This has been entered into the following
Dies to die for - Anything Goes


Hope you have enjoyed your visit and please drop by again 
Hugz Elaine xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...