My lovely followers

Saturday 18 February 2012

You and me baby - Christy Croll

Just a very quick post re a really quick card (not the colouring of the image though, that took a while! LOL).  I enlarged the image and coloured it up using my pencils.  I wanted to see how it looked much bigger than normal (for me that is!)The backing papers came from Lynn Call Designs, Russet passion.  I used Marianne Creatables die for the corners and the ribbon for the bow was from my stash. 




This has been entered into the following challenges

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes

Hope you enjoyed your visit and sleep well... I shall LOL....


Hugz Elaine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...