My lovely followers

Monday 26 March 2012

Hand me downs - Krista Smith


Hi all

Tonight I needed a little distraction from the what seems to be looting my mothers possessions and it is making me feel really sad.  So I decided to sit and concentrate on this card and now I feel really guilty doing so as I should not be enjoying myself at this time.  So many mixed emotions here.  

Anyway here she is and so cute too.  I cheated and used a precut card.  I coloured her using my pencils and the corner die is from Memory Box. The papers and sentiment are from Cardmaking Downloads. The gems and lace from my stash.  The flowers come from Mulberry Crafts.  The background of the image I stamped over with sponge and distress ink.  The inside compliments the front.





Hugz Elaine xxx


8 comments:

  1. Beutiful...I love everythign about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card under the circumstances. Your colouring and paper choices are perfect. Love the little 'dictionary' piece. Thank you for joining us at MMCS. Hugs, Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love this adorable image and gorgeous swirls with pearls.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Anything Goes” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali
    (I have same candy if you interesting. Click on sidebar)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card - love the image and the soft colours - looks so great.
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! Thanks for joining in with the Anything Goes fun with Scrapbook Sisters! Hope to see you again next challenge,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge, hope to see you next time.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Elaine. You have coloured the image to perfection and the little details inside and out are stunning. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...