My lovely followers

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Magic - Krista Smith

Well I should be saying goodnight all right now but just wanted to get this on here before I head up the wooden hill LOL.

I mentioned last night that I had another image I wanted to get cracking on and here it is.  Magic From Saturated Canary.  So cute.  I love these girlies with their cutie pie animals.....

Ingredients

Paper - My memories
Image - Saturated Canary(Coloured using promarkers and prisma pencils)
Ribbon, mini doily and pearls - my stash
Sentiment - Word
Spellbinders Rose made by me and Marianne Creatable dies 


The inside compliments the front as usual

This has been entered into the following

Die-ing for a challenge - Anything Goes

Anyway this is the point where I say good night all....

Sleep well 

Hugz Elaine xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie this is gorgeous, thank you so much for joining our first Die-ing for Challenge, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...