I have been working on this book for a while now and finally finished the final page today. I have used several techniques for the embellishments. So here goes....
The outside of the album I covered in two different coloured ribbon.. as you can see lol. I then strengthen between the pages with the beige ribbon and tied at the spine.
This page I used my duct tape technique, embossing folders, black acyrlic paint and rub n buff to finish off. I used chain links for the centre of the flower.
This one i used TH crackle embossing powder for the envelope and flower and used spray mist to brighten it up. Tags were run through embossing folders.
I used duct tape again for the backing and the trifold wallet for photos and used mod podge with coloured tissue paper for the dress form. The flower and cotton reel I made myself and wrapped raffia round it
Yayy duct tape agin lol. with rub n buff. A bottle cap with glossy accents on top to hold it together. The tags have been heat embossed and TH inks over the top
I used foil for the pocket and used pen for faux rivets nd used black acrylic paint after using wire wool over the top to scratch it. May not see it all that well in the pic though. I then sprayed with copper. The tags have been run through embossing folders and rub n buff again. Just love that stuff lol. I used an eyelet with travel written on it and they turn to use all the tags.
I used a Kanban stamp for the dress form and cut it out and layered it up.The pocket and dress form had the crackle embossed effect again. I used rub n buff over them as well as the flower.
I embossed and rubbed over with distress inks on this page. The flower I made myself using cordinations.
I used postcards for this page with embossing, TH inks, and mist. The flower was made out of parcel paper.
I used TH clock face die. I stamped and embossed clock faces and used crackle accents over them. I used some packing from a TH product and placed the faces inside. I was chuffed with that bit of recycling lol.
This envelope was made using glue and burning it, moulding it with my fingers and then rubbed and buffed. The flower, key and lock were made the same way. The corner die is memory box.
Everything was wither put together by me or altered using different techniques. The book plates were either coloured by inks or paint and then crackled. Every page has an internal large photo mat decorated with the same papers used for the pages.
I know this is a pretty brief description and think I have covered it all. I may add to it during the week if not too tired lol.....
Hope you enjoyed your visit and would like you to call again sometime soon
Hugz Elaine xxx
This has been entered into the following challenges....
Challenges 4 everybody - anything goes 29s
Come and get it challenges - anything but a card 29s
Scrappers Delight - distress 6o
Squiggles and giggles - die cuts 29s
Secret crafter - distressing 29s
Marks finest papers - all about tags 29s
Delicious Doodles - use metal 26s
Joyful Stamper - anything goes 28s
Delightful challenges - distressed 27s
Simon says stamp - embossing 26s
Creative Craft -anything goes 24s
Shopping out stash - emboss it 24s
Craftpunked - Hobbies 27s (the only hobby I have is crafting which this book represents)