My lovely followers

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Take Flight

Hi all 

It is that time again for a new challenge over at Creative Card Crew and the theme this week is 'TREE'.  We have 'Simon Says Stamp' as our sponsor and the prize is $20 Gift Voucher.  So you all need to head on over to CCC and join in this fun challenge.

I had to think really hard on this one until I remembered I had bought some tree stamps from over at Chocolate Baroque.  I decided to create the sky background using Tim Holtz ink, Chipped Sapphire, Tumbling Glass and Milled Lavender.  I stamped the various trees using brown Memento. I found the lone bird in flight out of an Indigoblu stamp sets.  The sentiments came from a steampunk set also from Chocolate Baroque


Well that is pretty much it as there not much else to say except....Get on over to Creative Card Crew and join in.  You have to be innit to winnit! 

Hugz Elaine xxx 

11 comments:

  1. You created the beautiful serene feeling card Ellap, I can almost hear those birds calling as they take flight from the trees.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Craft a Scene challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, atmospheric card, love how you've created a scene. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scene very peaceful and serene. I can just imagine the wind blowing softly and the birds singing`~Simply beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the words on it on the top. Thanks for joining us at Craft A Scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful card! I love every detail!! many thanks for playing along at Cutie pie.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's exquisite, Elaine! So graceful, so fragile, so perfectly delicate. Love it!!!

    hugs,
    Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this gorgeous, loving those birds in the sky, beautiful scene. sweet. Thanks for your visit and leaving the sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and beautiful! Thanks for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I love the birds coming in to roost, or taking off at daybreak.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card. So gorgeous design. Love how you've created a scene. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...