Today I have altered the mirror effect butterflies. These remind me of the flying ducks on the Ogdens wall in Coronation Street but a much more modern version lol.
I covered them using serviettes I had bought on ebay. I love them as so many different pictured styles. Will be using more in the future thats for sure. I adhered them using PVA and then let it all dry - of course lol. I had some picture frames from a car boot so utilised them on the flutterbys. I didn't want to altere them in anyway at all as I liked the metal against the serviettes. The flowers I made myself using chiffon. Thats it really - Quite a simple project. I do hope you like it.
This will be entered into the following challenges
2 sisters -AG 18o
creative corner - ABAC 18o
4Krafty Girlz - AG 180
Crafty Ribbons - butterflies 17o
Happy Campers - flowers 17o
Sisterhood of crafters - AG 22o
Creative Craft -AG 15o
Five simple things AG 18o