My lovely followers

Thursday 17 October 2013

Just to share

Today I am sharing with you all a little cardigan and hat I made inbetween everything else for Lili-Mae, one of my grandchildren.  Thats it really lol.  Don't you just love short posts - I know I do lol.  I used Sirdar Baby Crofter, shade Pinkie.  The flower on the hat I crocheted making it up as I went along. 


See you all again real soon.  I am finishing off another mixed media canvas and will be posting as soon as finished.

Hugz Elaine xxx

1 comment:

  1. It's so lovely Elaine... is their no end to your talent young lady....Beautiful work....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...