My lovely followers

Monday 1 December 2014

Wow .. it really is December! - F

Well this will be my final project for Eclectic Ellapu for 2014.  We will be having a break over the Christmas and New Year period and challenges will be starting up again on the 1st of February.  

Also there is an announcement on both challenge blogs - We now have many wonderful ladies to design alongside my already long serving DT (suffering I guess as I wont let them go lol)  A few of them have been with me for over 2 years and I really do appreciate them. 

Anyway getting on with the reason I am blogging today - It is a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu and the theme for the Pink Team is Vintage Christmas - I just love vintage!

I will just list the Ingredients

Kraft kard blank and for matting the papers.
Papers
Distress tool and distress ink
Beautiful photo stamps (Stemple - something - will need to check name later)
sepia ink pad
Sentiment Indigoblu

Sentiment reads as follows in case difficult to read for some.(like me)

When the moon shines
on the snow at the eve
of night and everything is silent
listen to the sound of
pure magic

I like that verse and I am sure I will be using it lots lol

Anyhow now for the pics





Well that is it for today and I do hope you will had on over to Eclectic Ellapu and join in with the fun.

Hugz to all
Elaine xxx



20 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! I love how you were able to get these muted tones without the colors becoming muddy! Nice work! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage make Elaine. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So unique and original! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, image, sentiment and project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful project and lovely sentiment, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card thanks for joining us on our first challenge jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great, beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great Christmas Card!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a rustic looking Christmas card thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. So unusual LOVE the colours too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have certainly mastered the vintage look on this piece. Lovely details. And great image!

    Thank you for participating in the OSAAT "Anything Goes with Lace" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Elaine, wow love this project. Fabulous design and colours. Thank you for accepting me on your team.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolute adore your card, Elaine. All of the distressing and the vintage elements work together to create one beautiful work of art.

    Thank you for leaving your kind comment on my grandma's tribute post. She was an amazing lady.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks fantastic, I have loved being on the team in 2014 , here's to the team for 2015, can't wait until February x

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, Elaine!! You have been creating your little heart out with all of your wonderful Christmas cards!! You've got it all over me :) Love your creation for EE :) It's so ethereal and the colors are so rich :) Just lovely!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing project, and I love being on the team absolutely no suffering . Quite the opposite boss xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous. I love the softness! Thanks for sharing with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous vintage project Elaine, I just adore the sepia tones and all the layering and texture looks fab
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck - Hope to see your creations again. Samara DT - OSAAT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...