My lovely followers

Tuesday 8 October 2024

Follow your dreams

 Hi all, hope you are keeping well

I have decided to make a non festive card - lol

I wanted to go abstract but with Indra the moth

For this I used the following

White 7x7 inch card blank with yellow and black mat/layering

Versafine Clair Nocturne

Elements inks - Confetti, Sundance and Russet Orange

Lavinia stencil  block print

Lavinia stamps Bridge over dreams, Indra

Large nib black sharpie

Black fine liner

Amber coloured diamante

Uniball Paint marker - gold

Ranger Black enamel



Thank you for coming on over to see me

Elaine xx


1 comment:

  1. Love the beautiful Moth and stencilled background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...