My lovely followers

Sunday 6 October 2024

The crow has landed

Hi everyone

It is time  for a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and the theme  as always Anything goes with the option of ''Lots of leaves'' 

I always make cards for the anything goes  and seeing as it is the month of Halloween I thought I should dust off the crow and owl

I used the following ingredients

Versafine clair Nocturne

Elements inks - Midnight blue, graphite, della blue, russet orange, sundance

Lavinia stamps - Crow set, Brodwin, star cluster, Leaf 1 mini and tree branch

white gel pen, black fineliner and sharpie

circle mask and white pan pastel

white acrylic paint



Thank you for heading on over here to see me.  Why not head on over to 613 and join in with the challenge.

Hugs Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...