My lovely followers

Tuesday 1 October 2024

Wish upon a star

 Hello again

I have made this one for a friend of mine just to let her know I am thinking of her, for no reason at all - just because

For this card I used the following

DL card with black and purple mat/layering

Lavinia stamps - mini stars, Spiral of spells, Ariel small and Wizardry

Elements - Violet chalk, dark denim and mulberry

Versafine clair Nocturne

White pastel pencil

Wink of stella

Purple and golden rod stickles

Sakura gelly roll stardust clear pen

Various Koh-I-Noor Mondeluez watercolour pencils

Thank you for coming on over to my blog

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and stamps, great inky background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, I might try to replicate this at some point x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...