My lovely followers

Friday 6 May 2022

Bunnies Love Seat

 Hi all

For this one I just wanted to make with no reason at all. I used bunny dies by Alexandra Renke,  I am unsure if all the others are by her - I think they may be - I am a naughty gal always throw packaging away lol.  I used some scraps of my shaving foam technique backgrounds for bunnies and birds. Anyway hope you like it



Thank you for popping on over here

This has been entered into the following challenge

Critter Crazy 62 anything goes with critter 31/05

Crafty Animals anything 61  goes animals 04/06

Crafting Happiness 123 anything goes 04/06

Mix it up challenge 59 anything goes 04/06

613 Avenue Create Anything goes 02/06

Creative Fingers 230  - Anything goes 15/05

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...