My lovely followers

Sunday 29 May 2022

They are charming gardners.............

 The background for this one I used Nuvo Shimmer powder through a Tim Holtz stencil. .

I then cut out my butterflies (dies unknown brand) and backed it with pink to be seen under the wings. I cut it up diagonally and placed on card. I placed pearls for the bodies. The sentiment is a stamp and it was by Graphicos and had it for years. I don't think it is made anymore but easily can be generated on computer and printed. I mounted the front onto base card using double sided tape. The second pic shows the butterflies at an angle.




Thank you for stopping to take a peek 

This has been entered into the following challenges 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...