My lovely followers

Friday 6 May 2022

Poppies with flutterby!






Sorry I have not been about for a couple of weeks but have had quite a few domestic issues going on and ongoing. This card I made for a friend as a 'just because'  She does so much for me and wanted to show some appreciation and she is has problems also.
I used three digital images and merged them together.  

cracked image from pngegg
poppy and butterfly from pngwing
gold specks from hungryjpeg
one butterfly at base matching the bottom layer - I needed a tiny bow die but the butterfly had to do lol
matt with black card
Pictures show image different angles and butterfly wings open and closed so you can see the image lines up





 

Thank you for dropping by - much appreciated


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...