My lovely followers

Sunday 1 January 2023

Happy Birthday to you AAA

 Yes it is time for our new challenge over at AAA Birthday and the theme is Anything goes Birthday. 


It is quite exciting we have new members of the DT so you should go check out their creations - this month is their debut. We also have 2 guest designers this month Emma and Deekshita so hop on over and take a peek at all of our designs


I used linen card base and line card front with a circle aperture.  Behind the aperture is a piece of one of my gel plate designs.  I really must get on and use them up - I have loads lol.

The butterfly is by Tim Holtz.  I used the white linen as the base and the additions on top are from the same background.

The sentiment I have no idea as to its origin




Why not head on over to AAA Birthday. leave some love and join in with the fun

Thank you for popping in to say hello please do call again. 

Hugz Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges



3 comments:

  1. Such and intricate and gorgeous card Elaine, please make sure the AAA Birthday tag is added cos I had to search for this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Elaine. That gel plate backgrou9nd and butterfly is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card in those muted colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...