My lovely followers

Sunday 1 January 2023

Stargazer 613

  It is time for a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create where the theme this month is Winter.  I have chosen to make a Christmas/winter card with no sentiment so can be used for anything.I could not resist the polar beaar. The stamp is by Inkylicious. Sky coloured using Adirondack ink pads blended using a little yellow or around the star.  The star is by Indigo Blu and used gold glitter over it. I tapped posca pen in the sky for snowflakes

                               





Thank you for popping in.  Why not head on over to number 613, knock the door and come right on in  and join the fun. 

Elaine DT

This has been entered into the following challenges

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet scene, Elaine. Happy New Year xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW absolutely stunning, Elaine.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! How very beautiful, love the bear, the star and your colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...