My lovely followers

Sunday 15 January 2023

Red Robin POE

 Hi all and Happy New Year to ya all - said it already on last post for Peace on Earth Christmas but doesn't hurt to say it again lol.

For this challenge we used this mood board and it is so pretty


I used a stamps by Card-io the branch and robin, The twiggy bits around the image are by Inkylicious. All secondary stamped.  I used a little white on the twiggy bits.  I used fluffy puffy stuff as snow for the branches and sprinkled a little gold glitter over the top set behind and aperture

The background I blended pink and grey oxide inkpads and here it is the finished article





Come on over to our challenge at Peace on Earth - we would love to see your creations 

Hugz Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges


7 comments:

  1. WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous my friend! You are SO talented! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW EIaine your card is so beautiful, I love the little bird ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card and love the little Robin stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely a beautiful card!! I can't wait to see the Robins again here in Michigan (it's our state bird) then I know it's a sign of Spring to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours and a lovely background and just adore the designs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...