My lovely followers

Sunday 1 January 2023

Oh deer Oh deer

 

Welcome to our new challenge over at Love to craft where it is always Anuything goes so your world is your oyster

I chose to make another Christmas card as you can never have to many.

  As you can see I used 2 reindeers and a Christmas tree however unsure of the make of any of the dies.

Snow embossed background and hill top covered in glitter as is part of the reindeer and tree.



Why not head on over to Love to Craft and join in with the fun

Elaine DT

This has been entered into the following challenges

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful little scene Elaine. I always love the elegance of white on white. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...