My lovely followers

Saturday 1 April 2023

Music to my ears

 Hi all-time for a new challenge over at AAA Birthday and the theme is Layer it up chosen by Swapna


I used the following

Tonic Studio Clef die layered 3 times in white and then one layer of black slightly offset to create a shadow.  I die cut an MFT square and layered onto black card

The sentiment I have no idea of origin




Why not head on over to AAA Birthday and join us in this fun challenge

Thank you for dropping by and hope to see you over there

Elaine DT x

This has been entered into the following challenges


Fab n Funky lots of layers 569 13/04

Creative fingers 251 ag's 10/04 

krafty Chicks 657 ag's 10/04




4 comments:

  1. fabulous layers, I couldn't find the post at first as there's no tag, but glad I perservered, it's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the black shadowing turned out really stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful clean design- love the layered die cut. This is perfect for our 'layers' challenge at Fab'n' Funky, thank you for joining us.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card love the music die
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...