My lovely followers

Wednesday 5 April 2023

Sail away

 It is time for a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and the theme is anything goes with the option of using a stencil.  I have a colleague leaving our department on promotion and thought I would use this stamp and call it sail away cos that is just what she is doing lol 

I saw Eileen Godwin on YouTube and gained inspiration from her - thank you Eileen

I used a Tim holtz stencil for very muted background of light green, a moon mask for three areas 2 I used pale pink and the last using yellow.

I stamped the image, coloured in using polychromos and finished off with black enamel dots

The sentiment is from stampin'up - I think it is a little large for the card however I wanted it to stand out when she displays for certain reasons I cannot go into.





Thank you for popping in to say hi and hi right back at you.  Why not head on over to number 613, knock the door and come right in to join in with the fun x


hugz Elaine DT x

This has been entered into the following challenges








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card,love the fabulous image and the sentiment looks fine to me
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, the way you stenciled the background looks amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, love this sweet little image. A delightful card!
    Hugs Sandy (613 Avenue Create DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...