My lovely followers

Wednesday 19 April 2023

In the moonlight

 Well I got in from work at 3ish, straight onto card and only just finished. I did have a bowl of cereal as couldn't be bothered to cook!!!!

For this one I used the Card-io MajeMask tree arch - I only used a 6x6 card so therefore some of the image is missing however I got it centered.
I used Card-io texture stamps, winter trees and down at the den.
Inks used were black soot distress ink, nocturne versafine clair and ranger pigment glacier white. white gel pen for the highlights. Cardinal red vesracolor for the bird
I have put all my stuff away and that is it from me today lol



Thank you once again for visiting my blog. I do hope if you enjoy my work enough you would consider following me.

Hugz Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges







6 comments:

  1. Lovely creative and awesome post.. A wonderful design with a great background and a perfect sentiment as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you aNNie there is no sentiment hunny xx

      Delete
  2. Your patience on the highlighting is something I could only dream of, this is stunning Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card the highlights are amazing

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...