My lovely followers

Saturday 15 April 2023

Serenity

 I have been working on this one for the last 3 hours. I was very close to overdoing it and had to force myself to stop lol.

For this I used the following Card-io stamp sets
Waterside walks. Beach Trail and Beside the sea
Versafine Clair - Nocturne, morning mist, rain forest and Shady lane
Versacolor - Indigo, Lime, Turquoise, pinecone, seafoam, sky blue
Versacraft - Pin and white
Ranger pigment Glacier white
Distress oxides- scattered straw, Hickory smoke, pumice stone speckled egg and salty ocean
White gel pen, black pigment fineliners and black sharpie

And not a cat or mouse in sight !!!!!


Once again thank you for visiting me really appreciate it

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges





7 comments:

  1. You've created a wonderful atmospheric scene. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very atmospheric scene, many thanks for sharing another with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love your card, absolutely stunning ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful scene, I love how you've played with the inks and the stamps to create it. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous scene. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our Anything Goes, optional Women of the Year challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely scene. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...