My lovely followers

Sunday 20 August 2023

Beautiful blossoms

 Hi all Happy Sunday

I have loads of chores to do but hey my craft room beckoned due to a simplistic design so I thought 'why not' So here I am

For this one used Lavinia stamps, Cherry Blossom, cherry blossom tree and Pipin - I just adore him so much

I used Pincone Versafine clair

Truffles Element inks for Hill and grounding using cut paper

Pink glitter posca pen

Flourish Stencil

Complimentary envelope

That is it, no huge long list, minimal of everything lol

Thank you for dropping in, love to see you again sometime soon

Hugs Elaine xxx

This has been entered into the following challenges

 Classic Design 8 August  anything goes unlimited 01/09 highly commended winner

A perfect time to craft August anything goes unlimited 28/09 

DL.Art July anything goes 01/08 1 entry per day  

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful and love the delicate colour
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, tranquil scene using your lovely stamps, it looks gorgeous in monochrome.
    Thank you for sharing at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning scene, such gorgeous shading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...