My lovely followers

Wednesday 16 August 2023

Sepia Christmas

 Hi all 

I have not posted for a few days as had no mojo to think up new ideas so to kick start myself I decided to make a real simple card, well not so simple 3 attempts lol.  I decided to make a smaller version of one I had made previously but slightly different

I used low tack tape through the middle

For this I simply used Lavinia stap Fir Tree 1. 

Elements ink Sahara for the surround

Versafine Clair oinecone for the trees

Brown sharpie on all layers

Sentiments stickers 2 and wiped over using the pinecone as originally blue

PS I have not sorted a matchin envelope, am awaiting a new delivery

I think I may make a batch of similar cards nearer the festive season


Thank you for coming on over to see me today - love to see you all

Hugz Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

 Classic Design 8 August  anything goes unlimited 01/09

A perfect time to craft August anything goes unlimited 28/09

DL.Art July anything goes 01/08 1 entry per day  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sepia card love all the trees,congrats on your Top Pick too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect christmas card. Simple and perfect :)
    (:Betka:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful design and stunning colors! I love the masked strip in the center, very elegant and dramatic! So happy you could join our Christmas Tree fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...