My lovely followers

Sunday 27 August 2023

Little touch of Midas

 Good day all, hope you are well, If not I send my love and hugs to you

For this one I used Lavinia stamps Fairy charms, Large reindeer, flora set, Fox set 2, Orchard grass,  Birch, Moon and Birds

Element ink Graphite

Distress oxide black soot and lost shadow

Versafine clair Nocturne and glamorous

Silver gel pen

black fineliner

Gold posca for the orchard grass

Holographic glitter

White pastel pencil

Complimentary envelope

Thank you so kindly for visiting me today, really appreciate it

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

 Classic Design 8 August  anything goes unlimited 01/09

A perfect time to craft August anything goes unlimited 28/09

Pammies Inkie Pinkies 2333 anything goes 01/09 Maxed

Creative knockouts anything goes 01/09 maxed

Simply Ellibelle's crafty wednesday anything goes 01/09 maxed

Krafty Chicks 678 All occasions 02/09 unlimited

Cards4galz 206 cute animal/insects 01/09 2/3 entries

Try it on Tuesday lets go Outdoors 01/09 2/3 entries


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful stamped scene and love the touch of sparkle
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created such a beautiful scene and I love the splash of glittery color! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scene. I love the splash of glittery. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You created such a wonderful scene with lots of beautiful sparkle!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous scene - I love the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...