My lovely followers

Monday 28 August 2023

Simply Poppies

 Hello all, great to see you here visiting me today

I put this together using my favourite flower stamps.  I adore poppies but my garden does not like to grow them for some reason or other

The Lavinia stamps I used are Group poppies, Orchard grass, Flutterby mini and heartfelt verses

Element inks Olive and Della Blue

Orange and red Kuretake watercolour pens

Versafine clair Morning mist and nocturne

Grey fineliner

Spectrum noir sparkle pens purple, dark and light pink

Nuvo Aqua shimmer glitter gloss

Stickles

Orange posca for the splats

Black sharpie

Thank you for coming on over to see me

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges


Beautiful blossoms flowers 3/6 entries 0109

Krafty Chicks 678 All occasions 02/09 unlimited

Try it on Tuesday lets go Outdoors 01/09 unlim

Stamping sensations anything goes flowers from moodboard 01/09 1/3 entries

Triple B blossoms and butterfly 01/09 2/3 entries


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card -I love the beautiful poppies we have some in the garden this lovely orange colour
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a committed Poppyholic I absolutely love your summer Poppy meadow, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, I love poppies too.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, the Lavinia poppies are one of my favourite stamps.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday. Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...