My lovely followers

Wednesday 22 November 2023

Christmas leaves

 Hello all, hope you are all well

I said on my last post I would be back with the festivity.  For this one I used the following Lavinia products

Stamps Leaf bouquet, Whimsical hares and seasonal words

Elements violet chalk and della blue

Versafine clair Monarch and Nocturne

silver, blue and purple glitter gel pen

Glitter posca pen silver and blue

White pastel pencil

Fairy-tales gitter

Thank you for popping in to see me

Hugz Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges



5 comments:

  1. Love the little hare and beautiful sparkly tree.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your tree is stunning!! The shimmer and shine is fabulous! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Elaine, love the blue and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! Anyone receiving this card will experience the joy of the season! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...