My lovely followers

Thursday 30 November 2023

Peaceful trees

Hi everyone.  Another Christmas card made and pleased  to be on the way to getting more listed on ebay.  I really do need to start on cards for family and friends lol

For this one I used Lavinia Stamps Small Pine trees, Christmas Greetings and Fairy fir tree.

Elements ink Olive

Versafine clair Shady Lane

Holographic glitter and white gel pen

Thank you for popping over to see me 

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful monochrome card,love the trees and shades of green.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created. Thank you for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tree, I love their shape! And you’ve created quite the winter scene. Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge with Krafty Chicks this week.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...