My lovely followers

Thursday 9 November 2023

Leave the fir cone alone

 Hi everyone, I am back with another for today and it will be my last I promise lol

I gained inspiration from Tracey Dutton of Lavinia stamps using Celeste and pine cones.

For this one I wanted to use a couple of my stamps I had not taken out the packet, let alone used.

I used all Lavinia products

Stamps Fir cone branch, Celeste, small pixies and Winter magic

Elements violet chalk

Versafine clair Warm Breeze and Nocturne

Blue, Purple and black glitter gel pens

White pastel pencil

Starbrights Fairy tales glitter

Hugz Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Crafty Calendar anything goes 01/12 maxed

Classic design October 10 anything goes 15/11 unlimited

A perfect time to craft November 28/12 unlimited

Creative inspirations 8 AG's 10/12 2/3 entries

Cards Galore 117 November AG's 01/12 1/3 entries

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful fairy card, Elaine. Love the blue and silver colour palette. I love Lavinia stamps too - I need more time to play with them though!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” November Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...