My lovely followers

Saturday 25 November 2023

Snowflakes for Christmas

 

Hi again, yes it's me again with my other clean and simple Christmas card using a background using Lavinia Dinkles with the card masked off to create the three coloured areas

Lavinia stamps used Snowflakes, small snowflakes and Christmas Greetings

Versamark and Sweet dixie, silver dollar embossing powder

Silver card as the backing for the front panel

Thabk you for visiting again.

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges



Krafty Chicks all occasions 691 30/11 unlimited



5 comments:

  1. Another stunning one and love the colours.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card - love the colours! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you had used Brushos on your gorgeous backgrounds. I will need to check out the Dinkles. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Beautiful and classy card, and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...