My lovely followers

Friday 6 September 2024

Autumnal Man

 Hey everyone, hope you are all well

It is time for a new challenge over at Simply Clean and Simple and the theme for this month is ''Signs of Fall''.  I possess Lavinia's Large Green Man and felt he was just perfect for this theme

I used the following products

8.5 x 8.5 inch card

Lavinia Green Man large and oak leaves

Versafine Clair Pinecone

Brilliance Dewdrops - Cosmic Copper and Galaxy gold

Metallic/glitter gel pens - copper, yellow, gold, bronze and brown

Glossy accents for the eyes

Sakura Gelly Roll stardust pen

Square die for aperture

Double sided foam tape

Thank you for visitng me today really appreciate it.  Why not head on over to Simply Clean and Simple and join in with our new fun challenge

Hugz Elaine DT xx

3 comments:

  1. That's a pretty cool stamp and just perfect for our challenge optional fall theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabulous green man and the colours you used.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just AWESOME!! I've always wanted to do this to one of our trees outback lol (would creep out the neighbors lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...