My lovely followers

Wednesday 18 September 2024

Christmas pillow

 Hi everyone

Hope you are all good

I have made another pillow box but not laminated this time.  I am making a few using Kraft card for Christmas for work team members.  I have a friend who makes sweets specifically for Christmas so will place a couple in the boxes.

Anyhow, now onto my project

I used the following

300gsm Kraft card

Sizzix Vault Pillow box and bag die

Versafine clair Fallen Leaves

Elements Olive, Truffle and Greensleeves

Bronze and gold Uniball broad nib gel pens

Lavinia stamps Christmas joy, wild hares large, Wild leaf corner and Christmas charms

White pastel pencil

String twine

The four pictures are of ONE box





Thank you for coming to see me

Elaine xx


1 comment:

  1. Great idea and love the beautiful pillow box and stamps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...