My lovely followers

Friday 13 September 2024

May Calendar page

 Hi everyone

Today I managed to complete another Lavinia Calendar page.  I took inspiration from Mooch at the base of the page

I used the following ingredients

Versafine Clair - Nocturne, Morning mist and rain forest

Elements - Olive and Della blue

Hill and circle mask

Koh-I-Noor watercolour pencils orange and yellow

Uniball metallic red gel pen

Lavinia stamps Butterflies, Garden poppy, Bumble hums, Twisted vine set, Vine flourish, Mooch and Wild poppy

White pan pastel

White and black pastel pencils

Wink of Stella

Glossy accents

Words - Dymo Letraset machine

Thank you for coming on over

Elaine xx

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...