My lovely followers

Sunday 1 September 2024

Lamplight

 Yes it is time for a new challenge over at Peace on Earth Christmas.  The moodboard below allows almost anything to be interpreted. 

I was inspired by the top right picture - the lamplight


I really enjoyed making this card - I used Cardio stamps for this one - hope you like it




Thankyou for visiting here today.  I would love for you to hop on over to our new challenge over at Peace on Earth Christmas. We love to gain inspiration from you all.

Hugs Elaine DT xx

5 comments:

  1. This stamp is gorgeous!! You colored everything so well.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card -love the beautiful stamp.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous card and a perfect image for your slimline, the coloring is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Elaine! Your coloring is perfect and love the slimline ... something I rarely do! Awesome inspiration my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the mood board with your lamp image! Beautifully coloured with the glow from each light!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...