My lovely followers

Saturday 20 May 2023

Fistycuffs at dawn

 Good morning all you lovely crafters. Last nights effort here and a little unsure of the staggered highlighting has worked for this one but am sharing anyway as it took me ages and wore my patience down a bit lol - I am calling this one ''Fistycuffs at dawn''

For this I used Card-io stamp sets Down at the den, waters edge, beside the sea and summer snooze

Sand versacraft,
Nocturne Versafine clair,
white gel pen
black fineliner


Thank you for popping to say, really appreciate your visit

Hugs Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges


Congratulations Elaine, it's a wonderful scene!  Please email  Sue, at the address on the sidebar, to claim your prize, don't forget to take your winners badge for your blog,







8 comments:

  1. Wow! It's a stunner- so dramatic, love how you've highlighted the stamps! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant -I love it -perfect title and love the bystanders too lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I don't know if the credit goes to your imagination or the stamp company's products but this is such a clever idea! We've got several baby bunnies sheltering under our 2 small decks and it's fun to see them scampering when we step outside! I wonder if they are doing this in the middle of the night??? So creative!! I love this as a nighttime scene! Thanks for sharing at FQGS! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. Very beautiful scene you have created. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you lovely art work Back here soon. Judy DT
    https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauituflly put together pieces of art with awesome colouring Elaine. Just gorgeous work. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card! I love the exquisite way you have captured the shadows too. So clever!! Thanks for sharing with us at Pattie's Creations - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...