My lovely followers

Monday 1 May 2023

Silver Tree MIU

 

For the current challenge over at Mix it Up the theme is  using Embossing, dry or using embossing powder.  

I acquired a sheet of different Christmas tree stamps and don't know if they are branded or unbranded.  I embossed the tree using silver embossing powder, mounted onto silver mirri card.



Why not head on over to Mix it up and join in with the fun challenge
Hugs Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges








2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card Elaine. Simple but elegant. Thank you for joining us this month at a Place to Start. Judy DT https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful example of CAS design, Elaine! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...