My lovely followers

Monday 8 May 2023

I wish I were there

 For the purpose of my blog and challenges I will be entering this card into I am calling it ''I wish I were there''

I used the following Card-io stamps

Textures, Beside the sea, Summer Serenity, Sunset siesta,

Versacolor Cardinal and Marigold,

Versafineclair Nocturne
Distress Oxides Black soot and Lost shadow

Archival Brilliance Moonlight white

White gel pen - highlights and some grass randomly yellow pastel pencil over the top

Black fineliner

Yellow, white, black pastel pencils


Thank you for dropping in and visiting me

Hugs always
Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges















9 comments:

  1. What a magical scene, I love how you've played with the shadows and the touches of colour. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very atmospheric card Elaine, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous, atmospheric card Elaine - love how you have created this beauty
    Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping this month, and for using the theme
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous atmospheric card-your title has been driving me crazy had to google and it kept being repeated in a tv prog I used to watch a few years ago lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely little scene. I love how moody it is! Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start.

    Sara Lihz
    @SassysLLC

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! I love it! Stop trying to make me buy stamps! I can only resist so long...:D)
    Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you are so funny my lovely. I have spent far too much on the stamps so much so I could have flown to the US lol but hey ho.such is life lol xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...