My lovely followers

Monday 1 May 2023

Full of hot air

 Time for a new challenge over at AAA Birthday and theme has been chosen by Georgia - BALLOONS.



  I used a hot air balloon and seniment from a stamp set by Clear Impressions called one for the boys.

I used cream hammered card stock, cut an aperture from the front panel. stamped image. coloured using polychromos and covered with gold and crystal glamor dust.  

Come on over and join in with this fabulous challenge over at AAA Birthday We would love to see you over there




Hugz Elaine DT x

This has been entered into the following challenges


5 comments:

  1. What an elegant CAS card Elaine. I love the glittery hot air balloon. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning CAS card and really love the textured hot air balloon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our Anything Goes, plus 1 challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...