My lovely followers

Sunday 7 May 2023

Reindeer on guard

 Wowwww I am loving these colours in the mood board for the new challenge at Peace on Earth


I used a small fir branch with speckled egg distress oxide and created half a tree.  The reindeer I believe could be Tim Holtz, I cannot remember.  They were die cut from pink card.  Aperture created using a rectangular die for the front panel. 

The sentiment are an unknown origin also stamped in the speckled egg





Thank you for popping in - why not head on over to Peace on earth, get ahad with your Christmas cards and most of all have fun creating.  We would love to see you there

Hugz Elaine DT

This has been entered into the following challenges

A place to start anything goes unlimited 01/06 






4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, so soft and pretty!! Glad you liked the mood board, I always try to create mine with the month we are in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! love the delicate colours and the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Lovely scenes. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...