My lovely followers

Thursday 1 June 2023

Fluttering Dragonfly AAA

 Yes it is that time of the month for a new challenge over at AAA Birthday and the theme chosen by Mugdha & Deekshita's is WATERCOLOURS


 I chose to make the background using a Tim Holtz flower stencil and watered down oxide inks.  I placed the ink on my glass mat, added water the placed the stencil down with the card over top.  

I cut an aperture in the front panel, place the background behind it.  I cut 2 dragonflies and place one on top of other and lifted the wings for dimension. I used a rose die unknown brand, cut twice and layered over the background.  The leaves I had cut off the flower I placed to the side on the panel.

                                                                        





                                        

Come on over and join in with this fun challenge over at AAA Birthday - we would love to                                         see your art and to gain inspiration from you

                                                                Hugz Elaine DT x


9 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and love the watercolour background to the aperture
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the play of oxides with stencils here Elaine !! Beautiful Card 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking CAS card Elaine. I love the technique you've used and your colours are beautiful. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...