My lovely followers

Sunday 18 June 2023

POE Bauble and lights


Yayyy a new challenge over at Peace on Earth Christmas using the moodboard below 


I chose both the baubles and lights. 

I had just acquired the string of lights which were gifted to me at the beginning of the year.

 The large bauble I used a 3d impresslits by Sizzix using red velvet type cloth.  

The bow was in my stash and I drew the line using gold decoroller. 

To finish off I used liquid pearls dotted around the Stampin'up sentiment from the Sassy Salutations set


Why not come on over to POEC and join in with this fun challenge - Anything goes Christmas.

Hugz Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges


12 months of Christmas 101 anything Christmas 01/09

The most magical time of the year Christmas 01/07

Craft Rocket 104 use dies unlimited 01/07

ABC Christmas lots of layers 10/07

A Perfect time to craft anything goes 01/07 unlimited Rising star

A Place to start anything goes unlimited 01/07

Creative fingers 257 anything goes 01/07 1/3 entries

Penny's Paper crafty 548 anything goes 01/07 2/3 entries

Creative Crafters 65 anything goes 2/3 entries 01/07



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card love the textured bauble and string of lights
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome CAS holiday creation my friend! Your style is always so inspiring! Thanks for another awesome DT project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This CAS card is gorgeous, that large bauble is awesome and that string of lights is perfect for it. A fantastic project. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple Elegance! Nicely conceived and executed! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Owner
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...