My lovely followers

Sunday 4 June 2023

I am a star

 Hi it is time again for a new challenge for team Diane over at Peace on Earth Christmas.  I love this moodboard as it is mostly white and I love white on white



For this one I chose to use a star die, which I think it is unbranded, and a reindeer die which I think could be Gummiapan however I really am not sure so could be very wrong.  No sentiment needed.  I used a snow embossing folder for the background.



Why not head on over to Peace on Earth Christmas and join in with the fun - we would love to see you there.

Hugz always

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

The holly and the ivy 41 anything Christmas 01/07

12 months of Christmas 101 anything Christmas 01/09

The most magical time of the year Christmas 01/07

Craft Rocket 104 use dies unlimited 01/07

Use your stuff 485 anything goes 15/06

addicted to stamps and more 447 Christmas 01/07





4 comments:

  1. Oh my friend this is simply GORGEOUS! Love that little deer in the corner ... what a fabulous design! Thanks for sharing another beautiful & inspiring DT creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful take on our Peace on Earth mood board! Fabulous white on white, and a great design with the deer and the star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! What a wonderful card, love the white on white. Great design Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine: This is fabulous! Love the deer! Thanks for sharing at THAICC blog! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...