My lovely followers

Sunday 18 June 2023

Just watching

 Right this is the last for today, got into such a mess taken me 20 mins to clear it all away - yes I am a messy crafter. With me if I put stuff away I will always need it again so best left on desk til the bitter end lol

For this one I used the followingf Card-io Stamp sets Tropical garden, oriental blossom, Peaceful place, Mini Tall trees, Bit of a breeze and beside the sea
Nocturne Versafine clair
Versacolor camelia and pine cone
Distress Oxides lost shadow and black soot
Red posca pen

6 comments:

  1. Very atmospheric in the mon and hints of red Elaine, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous scene using such lovely stamping. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful scenic and atmospheric card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done an excellent job in layering the stamps, creating this delightful roadside view onto someone's oasis!! Lucky them!!! Thanks for sharing at FQGS!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful scene you created here and really loving these colors!
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...