My lovely followers

Saturday 3 June 2023

Mad for glitter


I made this for a little girl a couple of houses away from me
I am calling this one Mad for Glitter

The background I used fossillized amber, Cracked pistachio, wilted violet and picked raspberry distress oxide inks. I splattered with water and the used the bokeh effect using circle stencil and white pan pastel

For the tree I used Card-io set Winter tree with multiple stamping of the top to make it larger and more dense In Nocturne versafine clair. I drew the roots using black finliner.

I used the fairies from Card-io et Secret garden

I used white gel pen for the highlight

I used gold glamour dust for the bokeh circles, crystal glamour dust for the branches and roots
Using a glue pen I dotted randomly over tree, circles and roots and sprinkled Lavinia holographic glitter


Thank you for coming on over to visit - really appreciate it

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous colourful card,love the stamps and all the glitter
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your highlighting is awesome Elaine, gorgeous mix of colours too. A fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous, definitely makes a statement! Love the bright colors and all the sparkle. So glad you joined us at Krafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally gorgeous the sparkle and colours! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...